Production is limited so reserve your delivery date/POPcycle bike appearance soon!
Do you know someone having a birthday or event that could use a POP?! Popcycle Creamery is the best addition to your celebration. They also make a great gift! You can choose to have them delivered or have the bike there to serve – and we love to customize flavors! Order today!
Limited quantities available! Order by March 13th for March 17th delivery.
Book your Spring/Summer event early with POPcycle creamery — POPcycle treats are perfect for graduations, birthday parties, family reunions, bridal and baby showers, engagement parties, and weddings! I love to customize flavors to fit your theme — and you can choose for the POPcycle bike to be at your event for a fun and different visual or just have the POPs/pints dropped off at your event.
Some of the current flavors being spun:
- Orange Blossom w/Dark Chocolate
- Cinnamon Carrot Cake
- Brown Butter w/Almond Brickle
- Meyer Lemon w/candied ginger
- Flu Buster Sorbet (citrus, honey, ginger and a pinch of cayenne)
Please contact me here to make sure your next party POPs!
- Cinnamon Gingersnap
- Honey Salted Almond
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint
- Boozy Eggnog
- Old Fashioned Rum Raisin
- Peppermint Stick
- Caramelized Fig and Goat Cheese
- Vanilla w/Spiced Bacon Brittle
- Coconut Ginger Sorbet (dairy free)
- Chocolate Chile Orange Sorbet (dairy free)
- Cranberry Grapefruit Sorbet (dairy free)
POPcycle will be in production mode the week of November 26th for the GOOD Streetfood+Design event taking place on December 1st and 2nd. Plan on coming out — it is going to be a great way to kick off the holiday festivities!
If you need an emergency POP/pint fix – please contact me!
Coming soon – cookie POPs – artisanal ice cream layered with bite size cookies!
Look for their debut at GOOD on December 1st!
We are excited to announce the arrival of pints of your favorite PopCycle flavors!
- Pumpkin 5 Spice Donut
- Sweet Potato with Cinnamon Marshmallows
- Pecan Pie
- Brown Sugar Candied Bacon
- Salted Caramel Apple
- Fig Goat Cheese
- Mexican Hot Cocoa
- Spiced Apple Cider Sorbet (dairy free)
- Cranberry Hibiscus Sorbet (dairy free)
- Pumpkin Spiced Coconut (dairy free)
Please place your order by 10am Tuesday November 13th for delivery/pick up before November 18th!
GOOD street food + design market caught up with Popcycle Creamery for the next “The Process” video. Check it out! The Process: POPcycle Creamery from Unseen Heroes on Vimeo.
Thanks to Edible Pedal, the Pop cycle did some accessorizing and got some Carsick Designs panniers. Be sure to stop by Edible Pedal on Friday June 22 for some amazing Popcycle treats!